Summer is here, and that means more time for family. If you’re new to planning family trips, we want to offer some simple tips for a smooth experience.
- Give yourself time to prepare. Start packing a week before you’ll leave. If you have older children who can pack for themselves, have them do so.
- Bring compact forms of entertainment for travel time. (We recommend the Mormon Channel app, of course).
- Have medicine and a basic first aid kit ready, just in case.
- Record the memories your making. Give everyone a disposable camera to fill with photos you’ll treasure.
- Delegate responsibilities to each family member. Let everyone feel involved in planning and enjoying a great trip.
What’s your favorite way to make a family trip safe and fun? Leave a comment.