Did you tune in to general conference earlier this month? How many themes did you notice in the messages shared? A few of those themes included marriage, parenting, and family.
Below are some of the inspiring words of wisdom and advice Church leaders gave on those topics. Which general conference quote was your favorite?
1. "None of us marry perfection; we marry potential." —Robert D. Hales
2. "It's never too early and it's never too late to lead, guide, and walk beside our children, because families are forever." —Bradley D. Foster
3. "No love in mortality comes closer to approximating the pure love of Jesus Christ than the selfless love a devoted mother has for her child." —Jeffrey R. Holland
4. "To effectively serve others we must see them through a parent's eyes, through Heavenly Father's eyes." —Dale G. Renlund
5. “These are perilous times. But the good news is God knew this would be the case, and He has provided counsel in the scriptures for us to know how to help our children and our grandchildren.” —Bradley D. Foster