Download image here.
"How do we follow the Savior? By obeying Him. He and our Heavenly Father have given us commandments—not to punish or torment us, but to help us come to a fulness of joy, both in this life and for the eternities to come, worlds without end." —Joseph B. Wirthlin
As children of God, we have the gift of choice. The true happiness and peace we wish for in life comes by choosing to obey His laws, as L. Tom Perry taught in his address "Obedience to Law is Liberty," given in April of 2013.
Those laws include never murdering, stealing, or lying. But what are His other commandments? Much of the world has forgotten them. Have you?
1. “Thou shalt have no other gods before me” (Exodus 20:3).
2. “Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image” (Exodus 20:4).
3. “Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain” (Exodus 20:7).
4. “Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy” (Exodus 20:8).
5. “Honour thy father and thy mother” (Exodus 20:12).
6. “Thou shalt not kill” (Exodus 20:13).
7. “Thou shalt not commit adultery” (Exodus 20:14).
8. “Thou shalt not steal” (Exodus 20:15).
9. “Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour” (Exodus 20:16).
10. “Thou shalt not covet” (Exodus 20:17).