Download image here.
1) In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.
2) And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
3) His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:
4) And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.
5) And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
6) He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.
We’re glad you stopped by to see today’s Daily Quote. You can find these daily bits of inspiration from Church leaders, scriptures, and people like you on the Mormon Channel homepage, blog, and social media pages.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Google+ to see every Daily Quote.
Want to submit your own design of a quote you love? We want to see it. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.